Monday, March 19, 2012

Gods and Generals!

... is my favorite movie of all time. When it came out in 2003 it received massively negative reviews, but in my eyes it can do no wrong. I've seen it so many times that I can literally quote along for the whole film. When the Extended Director's Cut came out, I of course was out of my mind with glee and bought it immediately. But as it was only on Bluray, I can't watch it while I am at school. So yesterday, I caved and bought it again on Amazon to watch on my computer. It's only my third copy...

Ames instructs Chamberlain in the finer points of military strategy.
(my screencap)

I'll probably end up posting a more in-depth review of it in the future. For now, suffice it to say that it was probably not the best idea for me to have the extended cut here at school... now I can watch it whenever I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment