Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Kalamazoo 2013!

While it's been a busy semester, it just wouldn't be March without...
THE KALAMAZOO LIVING HISTORY EXPO!

I was very well behaved/didn't too much shopping this time, but I did pick up a few things to get me started for the new season. I purchased some lovely brown leather gloves, some super sheer striped cotton for new undersleeves (I've been wanting sheer ones for a while now), period correct knitting needles (which have also been on the wishlist), and some scissors for my brother's housewife kit (he's had an IOU for them since Christmas). I strongly considered straw for a new bonnet, but seeing as I'm already up to my elbows in projects without much time to do them, I decided to put off the bonnet at least until I've finished a few more items on the list.


All in all, I'd say it was a successful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment