Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hello, Summer!

I wished for Summer, and here it is!

The semester is finally over! Although I will miss my friends, I will most certainly not miss all of the homework, and am quite happy to be rid of that particular set of courses. At any rate, this means that I am now back and ready to start sewing in earnest!

Before I dive into any projects though, there is one more thing I have to do: clean up my sewing room. I have a new cabinet to serve as the final home for my fabric stash, which has previously been shoved around between various drawers, shelves, and bins. It is so nice to have the extra organization space, and should make the cleaning up a bit easier! I started yesterday and am almost done already. Hopefully by tonight I'll get to finishing the pleating on the bottom of my taffeta skirt. The next post is planned to be a detailed run-down on that outfit.

Greenfield Village Memorial Day Reenactment Countdown: 10 days till takeoff! Yikes... I thought I had more time before I actually counted. Time to get sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment